i love food.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

my cake is nice, but it tastes odd now. Must be the air. I missed school today, I had cramps in the morning and i was really tired. Charmaine sent to me this irritating song which is fucking fast, i can't catch a damn word!
My mum agreed to get me the V3X last night, then i just thought about it and realized, I DONT WANT THE V3X! i like forgot what phone i wanted then i looked throught the WTA sony ericsson tour, photo galleries and i saw a middle eastern man handing over a w900 to Nadia Petrova then i realized, OOOOPS! i forgot that's the phone i actually wanted! but it's bloody huge! so i want the w800i, Nastya uses it! :D but Bryan's got it already, but he wants me to have the same phone as him. Retarded kid. but i still love him. :D
GRRRRRRRR. i'm tired. i wanna bake another cake! HEEHEE but no more flour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home